AFTERPAY - BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Afterpay is a payment option which allows you to be able to purchase what you want now and pay it off over 4 fortnightly instalments. It is flexible and a simple payment solution that is very easy to use. Your order is processed straightaway like a regular order and there are no interest, sign up fees or delays. However, late fees may apply if you miss your scheduled payments. Please refer to the Afterpay website for more information.
- Must have an Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card
- Must be be over 18 years of age
- Be an Australian resident
To see Afterpay's complete terms visit www.afterpay.com.au/terms
To make a purchase using Afterpay, simply:
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the secure Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- If you fail to make a payment, Afterpay will charge you a $10 late payment fee. A further $7 late payment fee will be added seven days after the payment is due if the payment is still unpaid.
- Funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If it is your first time using Afterpay to make payment, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. You won't be considered a first time Afterpay customer anymore. Existing Afterpay customers will have their first instalment deducted 14 days after placing an order, with fortnightly payments, and the final 4th instalments 8 weeks after making the order.
- Should you wish to return your items, you can choose an exchange, or there is also the option of cancelling the payment plan.